The Factor 55 Ultimate Recovery Bag has been custom designed to hold Factor 55 recovery equipment in one accessible place. The bag interior is large enough to easily hold our 30′ x 2″ 2 ply Standard Duty Tow strap, 8′ Tree Saver, and Shorty Strap II. In addition, the bag retains space for winch line extensions and multiple other pieces of rigging. Five interior stash pockets can hold shackles, pulleys, Fast Fid, etc. Two exterior stash pockets provide additional storage. Four Molle loops are stitched to the top portion of the bag and can be used with Factor 55 Strap Wraps to stow recovery dampers or other equipment for quick access.
No vehicle recovery is the same. Some recoveries are simple, while others are more complicated. So we’ve designed a Recovery Bag to be versatile, functional, and incredibly durable to last a lifetime of harsh conditions. The bottom of the bag is reinforced with 1500 denier ballistic Cordura. The 2-inch MILSPEC riggers’ webbing completely wraps around the bottom of the bag adding an additional layer of strength and support. Heavy Duty powder coated steel rings are stitched on both sides to attach a wide variety of shoulder straps (not included). Featuring Heavy Duty YKK.
Zippers, each knotted with 550 Paracord, offer a longer gripping surface for ease of opening and closing the bag. Once the bag is unzipped it completely folds flat allowing easy access to all interior components. The bag interior is reinforced Cordura and is edged with binding tape. The 1000 denier blaze orange interior Cordura is perfect for quickly finding all components of your recovery gear, even in low-light conditions.
Once packed, the bag retains a rectangular shape for easy storage and will nest neatly with your other gear. A bag built to last a lifetime.
MADE IN THE USA.
- 18 in. Long x 11 in. High x 8 in. Wide (approx.)
- Folds flat for easy access to all interior pockets and components
- Premium Canvas
- 1500d Ballistic Cordura Bottom
- 1000d Cordura Interior
- Heavy Duty YKK Zippers, each knotted with 550 Paracord
- MILSPEC 2-in Polypropylene Webbing, aka Riggers’ Webbing (XL)
- MILSPEC High-Tensile Nylon Thread
- MILSPEC Binding Tape
- All Seams Taped with Heavy-Duty Nylon Binding Tape
- All Seams and Stress Points Bar-Tacked
- Heady Duty powder coated steel rings for shoulder strap (not included)
- Rectangular shape stows neatly with other gear
- Hand-Sewn and Made In U.S.A.
- All Components Sourced in the U.S.A.