NEW Product UTV/ATV Extreme Duty Kinetic Energy Rope 5/8″ x 20′
Sunday, October 29, 2023
NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT- Factor 55’s 5/8″ x 20′ Extreme Duty Kinetic Energy Rope rope is coated with a flexible, durable, weather-resistant polymeric coating. Rubberized rope eyes further increase durability at the wear points of the rope. Rated at 14,800 lb MBS, Factor 55’s 5/8″ x 20′ diameter Extreme Duty Kinetic Energy Rope is designed for use on increasingly popular UTV/ATV/POWERSPORTS machines. While smaller than some of the other Kinetic Ropes Factor 55 offers, the 5/8″ x 20′ rope still packs a lot of performance in a compact package.
Factor 55 | Engineered, Tested, and Made In The USA.
SPECIFICATIONS – For use on UTV/ATV/POWERSPORTS
– 5/8″ x 20′ Length
– 14,800 lb Minimum Breaking Strength
– Double Braid Nylon Construction
– Polymeric Coating for Abrasion Resistance
– Sealed Against Stain and Water Absorption
– UV and Abrasion Resistant Coating
– Individually Serialized for Material Lot Traceability
– Weight 2 lbs 10 oz- Made in USA
Want to improve your recovery techniques? Be sure to pick up a copy of our Basic Guide to Kinetic Energy Recovery & Towing a Disabled Vehicle Off-Road Manual co-authored by Off-Road Safety Academy – Blue Sky Adventures, Inc.